The method for Finite Elements is a numeric technique used in the industry to solve complex problems of engineering, with a huge range of physics whose resolution can be set out through its employment.
The Unit of Simulation and Calculation of Itecam is specialized in:
- Calculation in thermal-mechanic problems mainly no lineated (geometric, law in materials, contacts…)
- Study of structures and stretcher in machines that are subjugated to huge charge states under the legal rules, that requires:
- Local studies of tensions
- Dynamic studies as the analysis of proper frequencies, seismic calculations through spectral analysis, harmonious analysis
- Simulation of thermal phenomena, as:
- Simulations in thermal isolation systems
- Passive refrigeration of electric components
- Impressed systems by thermal radiation
- Studies in cryogenic plumbing anchoring, condensers, pressure kits that work in high temperatures…
- Resolution of problems of flow-structure interaction unique and bidirectional.
- Thigh physics as thermo-electrical and piece-electricity.