Itecam counts with a laboratory that allows them to reproduce the climatic conditions to which a products or a component can be exposed. Thus, it is possible to determine its behaviour to achieve a better development in adversative conditions.
In order to do that, there are several laboratory testing services, depending on the requirements of each company.
- Tests in dust and water tightness (IP degree):
Within this trials it is possible to obtain the IP degree in tightness, that is, the resistance of water and dust of different products in different climatic conditions.
- Tests in corrosion and accelerated life in saline fog:
It includes different trials to different materials under the national and international regulations to obtain information about the behaviour of certain products exposed outdoors.
The application will be useful to:
- - Quality control in products
- - Create comparisons among different materials and manufacturers
- - Estimate the usefulness of certain materials
- - Investigation and development of new recovers.
- Tests in control of quality recovers and paintings.
- Characterization of solar trackers.
Together with ISFOC (Institute of Photovoltaic Systems of Concentration), Itecam carries out tests, validation products and analysis in results, both for the key components of a solar tracker and for the complete tracker itself. Everything under procedures applied in the regulation IEC62817. To know more about, please click HERE