Through the third-dimensional digitalization it is captured geometric information about a single piece or a model. This information can be useful to create a dimensional control like in a process of inverse engineering.
- Inspection and control geometrical and dimensional
- Direct measures: that can include virtual calibre to measure any cote of any digitalized model.
- GD&T measurements: measures of cilindricity, parallelism, position, etc. under the measure standard GD&T (geometrical dimensioning and tolerance).
- Third-dimensional analysis of metrological deviations: comparison between the third-dimensional metrological deviations of digitalized models and the CAD or digitalized model “owner”.
- Digitalization and inverse engineering
- Polygonal models of creation (STL) for the direct manufacturing CAD-CAM or prototyped.
- Reconstruction of CAD models from digitalized ones.
- All included services in inverse engineering: reconstruction of models, creation of spares and dimensional control.